By now, it is almost confirmed that Apple may unveil its new iPhone 7 on September 7, 2016. Apple has sent an invitation to many bigger media houses about an event on September 7th, 2016 in Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA at 10:00 AM PT. Below is the invitation picture ” See you on the 7th.”
In Apple’s mysterious ways, this may very well mean they are going to unveil iPhone 7 on 7th of September. They may also possibly uncover their Apple watch 2.
However, phone may be available for retail or pre-order by September 16th or September 23rd in the USA market.
What to expect from Apple iPhone 7
We have consolidated the features we can expect from the latest iPhone as per the speculations from experts and calculated guesses. However, the new iPhone is not expected to have major design changes from iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
- Models: Two phone models may be released iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus similar to similar to launch of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
- Rumors also have it that a new model iPhone 7 pro might be released with advanced features (and higher price, of course)
- Improved camera : It is believed that the camera on new iPhone 7 is going to be advanced capable of taking DSLR quality pictures and features like vibration reduction (VR) / Image Stablization etc.
- Slimmer design: It is expected that this will be the slimmest iPhone ever. In order to make phone slimmer, they may get rid of the 3.5 mm jack altogether.
- Waterproof: Although iPhone is pretty packed with features and robust hardware but it still lacks waterproof design. In light of competitor like Samsung having waterproof phones for long, this feature is long awaited.
- A10 processor: Faster and more advanced A10 processor may be featured giving way to a faster phone specially useful for bigger apps and games.
- iOS 10
- Battery: Apple iPhone 7 is expected to have a longer battery life, also featuring fast charging.
- Screen: Rumors have it that Apple is going to adopt AMOLED screen for display instead of LCD being currently used.
It is expected that price will not go very high as compared to iPhone 6 models and should be within the range of $800 – $900 in US market.
We will keep you updated with any further news or updates. Let us know if any questions or comments.